Monday 7 October 2013

Wordle and QR code

These were an easy way in to social networking as I had looked at them before, although not used them again. The instructions were nice and straightforward. I enjoyed the wordle and feel it's main use could be telling me what is the main emphasis in my text. This was the result of wordling my notes on a brief presentation on library resources: pity you can't see it to comment. The QR codes are visible everywhere but I have never felt inclined to follow up. I have not got a smart phone so I asked my son to check that mine worked. I can see that it is a quick marketing tool and I can see that it is very easy to use. My question is - do people use them? They appear on advertisements, food labels, mailshots, as well as in our library, so has anyone got a record of reponses?

No comments:

Post a Comment